Disinfection, Pest and Rodent Control, Deodorization Services
Disinfection is a set of different measures and actions we take to free various objects and spaces of contagion.
The following constitute disinfection methods:
- mechanical - sedimentation, ventilation, filtering
- physical - temperature, desiccation, radiation
- chemical - application of chemical agents - disinfectants
The chemical method of disinfection reduces or completely destroys the microorganisms that cause infectious diseases, present on objects, in water or in areas, in order to prevent the formation or spread of infectious diseases.
Disinfectants are used in several ways:
Disinfection must be carried out particularly in the following facilities or areas:
- hospitals and other health institutions
- for food preparation (kitchens, restaurants)
- for food production - production lines in the industry
- cloakrooms and toilet facilities
- vehicles for the transport of food products (meat, milk and the like)
- means of transport for the carriage of persons - trains, trams, buses
- air conditioning chambers and air vents
- all areas which were exposed to a failure in wastewater systems or where sewage pipes ruptured
- residential buildings - apartments, if a person died in the apartment
- before and after cleaning attic or other areas where there are droppings of pigeons or other animals.
For disinfection we use chemical agents:
- with a broad spectrum of action against bacteria and viruses
- which have a fast initial action
- which are effective in the presence of organic matter
- which are stable at any pH
- that are not toxic to humans and animals
- which are not corrosive
- which do not have an unpleasant odour and do not leave stains
All the tools we use are registered for use in the Republic of Croatia, and are environmentally friendly because they are biodegradable.
DISINFECTION OF PIPELINES (HYPERCHLORINATION)
We carry out disinfection of pipelines in all facilities.
Disinfection-hyperchlorination of pipelines is performed using sodium hypochlorite (NaOCl) with 12-15% active chlorine. We place the connection for injecting NaOCl on the existing T-connection, which enables us to simultaneously inject NaOCl into the water supply system with a diaphragm dosing pump.
PEST CONTROL is a set of mechanical, physical, biological and chemical measures and procedures undertaken with the aim of controlling or reducing populations of insects that transmit infectious diseases, cause allergic reactions, have toxic effects.
The most common pests we control are as follows:
- in communal hygiene: cockroaches, ants, flies, fleas, wasps, hornets, moths
- stored product pests: moths, beetles, weevils, mealworms, lard beetle, mites, wood worms
The following are methods of pest control which we use:
- dusting (application of dust insecticides)
- spraying (application of insecticide suspensions or emulsions)
- sprinkling or dispersing an insecticide suspension or emulsion
- fogging (hot or cold ULV)
We control pests in all types of facilities, in particular in the following:
- residential and commercial buildings
- production and storage facilities
- hotels and restaurants
- sports and recreational facilities
- kindergartens and schools
- colleges and other institutions
- public traffic areas and watercourses
- for public water supply
- for disposal of sewage and other waste materials
- landfill sites
For pest control we use a wide variety of insecticides. We determine the insecticide to be applied according to the type of pest, space or surfaces to be treated. Insecticides we use are licensed for use in communal hygiene in the Republic of Croatia and the formulations are synthesized so that they:
- have a quick initial effect (knock down)
- have a prolonged residual action on insects
- do not cause allergic reactions
- do not endanger the health of humans and animals
- do not contaminate the treated area
- are environmentally friendly because they are biodegradable
We are able to carry out immediately pest control of any object regardless of the purpose and size, or at the latest within 24 hours of your call.
Our professional approach enables us to offer you superior service at an affordable price.
We perform pest control services at a time that suits you, usually at the end of your working day.
RODENT CONTROL is a set of measures and procedures taken for the purpose of reducing populations of harmful rodents/rats, mice and mice-like rodents, which are natural reservoirs and carriers of causes of infectious diseases or are stored product pests, which because of their wide distribution, fertility and intelligence represent a significant threat to mankind and its environment.
Rodent control includes all measures taken to prevent the entry, retention and reproduction of harmful rodents on surfaces, in premises or facilities. The knowledge that rats have a key role in the transmitting and spreading the plague was the reason behind the first organized and legally regulated actions to control these harmful rodents. The implementation of a mandatory systematic pest control at the level of cities in the Republic of Croatia is prescribed by the Law on Protection of the Population from Infectious Diseases (Official Gazette of the Republic of Croatia no. 79/07, 113/08).
Pest control is carried out by placing baits in large and small pest control boxes made of hard plastic, whose cover is marked with the sign "POISON - DO NOT TOUCH". Next to every installed box the notice "ATTENTION, POISON!" is glued on the wall or some other visible place as an additional warning not to touch those boxes.
For preventive rodent control we use rodenticides from the anticoagulants group, 2nd generation, depending on the type of pest we want to control or expect in a certain area.
In addition to setting rodent control boxes with poisoned baits, traps are also set, i.e. cardboard with glue where this is necessary and possible to place, and trapper glue. The company Sanitat Dubrovnik d.o.o. concluded an agreement with the company Cian d.o.o. from Split, with whom we collaborate with the aim of safe disposal of waste, waste packaging and dead pests.
Using modern biological products, we are able to stimulate and accelerate hundreds of times natural biodegradation processes of selected microorganisms, thus contributing to the elimination of unpleasant odours.
We implement deodorization using modern biological products for the breakdown of organic material. This is a wide spectrum liquid mixture concentrate from microbes selected from nature and basic nutrients, formed to remove unpleasant odours. The product is environmentally friendly, and is not toxic to humans, plants or animals.
- Communal waste landfills
- Containers and garbage cans
- Sewage systems
- Toilet systems
- Septic tanks
- Removal of unpleasant odours is instant and immediate
- Reduces waste volume by up to 40%
- Minimizes the number of flies and insects
- Improves the sanitary conditions of employees in contact with waste