! We can say a creative solution is successful if the message attracts attention through the choice of colours and contrasting colours, if the choice of typography allows maximum legibility from significant distances, usually in passing, and if the textual and visual elements of the message complement each other well.
Some useful tips for poster design:
1. Amount of information
– For good communication, it is crucial that the message that the poster communicates is short and clear. Ideally, it should be no longer than 7-8 words and communicate one promotional message.
– The poster should be clearly visible and legible from a distance, usually from a moving vehicle. In order to achieve this, the selection of colours for the text and the background and their relationship is crucial.
– When buying a photo for a poster, you should bear in mind that you need a high-resolution photo in the scale of 1:1300 dpi (dots per inch).
4. Choice of typeface (font)
– You need to choose a clearly visible and legible font. For instance, the sans serif "BOLD" font has a better readability than the manuscript "LIGHT" font.
Price and dimensions
|Bulletin board||Posters up to 70 x 100 cm (B1)||Posters up to size 50 x 70 cm (B2)|
|1 poster||30,00 kn||20,00 kn|
! The price does not include VAT.
The order form can be downloaded at this link: Order form